"Remembering that God never change but still in charge of all changes"
"I the Lord do not change. So you, the descendants of Jacob, are not destroyed."
- Malacai 3:6
People,Environment,Animal,Emotions all us developed changes everyday in our life.It only matter how we respond to changes to create a positive/good or negative or badimpact in your life.
We all change but as christian`s or servants of God`s we must able to distinguish how Gods what to change
us.He will never want us to change for worst but for good. Right perspective makes us a better person in life and also brings glorification to our God.Heres some list of good challenges to have
0. Passion and Clear Vission
- having a clear vission would great.a vision on ministrying Gods words.the ability to speak is not only the way to ministry people but by the actions we made.
- Eph 2:10(NIV)
"For we are God’s handiwork,a createdb in Christ Jesus to do good works,c which God prepared in advance for us to do."
1. Right Direction
- Setting your right direction means going into the presence of God.
- Hebrew 11:24-25(NIV)
"By faith Moses, when he had grown up, refused to be known as the son of Pharaoh’s daughter.He chose to be mistreated along with the people of God rather than to enjoy the fleeting pleasures of sin."
2. Great Dreams
- When we have more memories than dreams , life is over.
- When we have greater memories than dreams , we wil never make a difference in changing our world for God.
- We must have dreams great dreams.
3. Move Forward
- Isaiah 43:18-19
"Forget the former things do not dwell on the past.See, I am doing a new thing!.Now it springs up; do you not perceive it?
I am making a way in the wilderness and streams in the wasteland."
- Hebrews 11:27
"By faith he left Egypt, not fearing the king’s anger; he persevered because he saw him who is invisible."
- Like moses what did.He relies on his faith and make a big step forward not fearing
what will happen to him because he is having a one great big God.
Maybe its hard to change our old lifestyle.but when God is truly incharge on your change nothing is impossible.Just take a big step foward and lean on him.Its not what we are or how worst we are now . The thing do we want to change and bring ourself to God.It not about any religion that will save us but the faith we have in our God who brings us salvation.