Based on the results of research in various universities around the world, found that sea cucumbers highly efficacious as a
medicine versatile and traditional antiseptic.
Sea cucumbers grow rich in factors that can repair damaged cells. up to 82% protein content and essential fatty acids efficacious strengthen the liver cells to remove antibiotics. Because it is also trepang (gamat) often called Immunomodulators. Because of the high content of kologen, cucumbers or gamat potent cell regeneration briefly.
Degenerative disease is a disease characterized by decreased organ function caused by a defect in the tissue cells wide, with the ability of the sea cucumber ( gamat) to stimulate cell regeneration is high then the sea cucumber can work to prevent and help speed healing of various diseases.
Research reveals, cucumbers at concentrations of 50 micrograms of agglomerate and block the cancer cell. therefore many cancer sufferers who wish to cucumbers. In addition, the high protein content of the trepang ( gamat) which reached 82%, both given to people with diabetes. High protein plays regenerate pancreatic beta cells that produce insulin. The result is increased insulin production.
There are so many benefits of sea cucumbers in curing degenerative diseases such as:
• Smooth blood circulation
• Improve health and endurance
• Control your weight
• Slowing monopause
• Easing labor
• Accelerate the puerperium
• Smooth milk
• Increase sexual power
• Increase Vitality
• Accelerates wound healing inside and out
• Accelerates the healing of broken bones
• Tighten and smooth the skin
• Eliminate flex and acne
• Addressing the cartilage of joints, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis
• As an anti-inflammatory, Overcoming constipation
• Lowering cholesterol levels, stabilize blood sugar
• Supplements for heart health
• blood vessels, Diabetes
• Accelerates cell regeneration
• Stimulate the growth of muscles, nerves, bones and skin
Sea cucumbers in great demand as a health food because it can increase the vitality of men. People with cancer many were hoping the cucumbers. It was after Prof. Aleli Gana and Dr. Florinia
Merca from the Faculty of Chemistry, University of the Philippines, active compounds inhibiting the growth of cancer
cells. The compound was called lectins. In medical research, lectins have been found to have therapeutic effects on the Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV). The
results of laboratory tests using lymphoid cells, suggesting that the
plant lectin known as jacalin, are perfectly able to block the HIV
addition to its ability to agglutinate cells are very dangerous,
lectins also serves as an indicator that reveals adanyatumor. The Risearch explain,
sea cucumbers at a concentration of 50 micrograms of agglomerate and
block the growth of cancer cells.
• Low Blood
• Narrowing of Blood Vessels
• Decreased Liver Function
• Hair Loss
• Enlarged Prostate
• Omega-3 (EPA & DHA)
• Sulfate & condroitin mucopolysaccharide
• minerals such as Magnesium, Manganese, Sodium, Zinc, Kuprum, Phosphorus, Iodine, Sodium, Potassium, etc.
• Vitamin E, genisten, Beta carotene
• Lowering cholesterol, clean the blood vessels
• Addressing inflammation in Rheumatoid Arthritis
• "Cell Growth Factor" that will speed up the healing of wounds
• Solve problems atherosclerosis